Our curriculum is designed to offer a broad range of subjects that cater to the needs and interests of our pupils.
We offer traditional A-Levels for students looking to follow an academic pathway, alongside vocational Applied subjects for students looking towards the world of work.
• Provide equal opportunities for all students regardless of gender, aptitude, cultural, ethnic or religious background.
• Have students at its heart, putting their interests above those of the institution.
• Prepare all students for a successful adult and working life in a 21st century global society.
• Value vocational and academic routes equally.
• Nurture the talents of all and celebrate success.
• Work with partner schools in the primary sector and Post-16 to ease transition and secure the broadest possible curriculum offer.
• Involve the community and parents/carers.
• Prepare students for further study, the world of work and to become active citizens.
• Develop positive personal and social values.
• Provide a variety of activities which bring about effective learning, provide appropriate challenges and lead to achievement for all.
• Provide continuity and progression from the point of transfer to the time of leaving school.
See our Curriculum Subjects page for details about our current courses.